[headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#000000″]10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Own Blog/Website?[/headline_cufon_font_centered]
1. Have a retail store? A product you’re trying to move? Or a product you’re yet to create? A Blog helps you sell stuff online
2. Helps establish you as an expert/leader in your field
3. Make money from Google Adsense. Google pays you for allowing them to display ads on your site, your visitors click and you get paid.
4. Helps you manage your online reputation
5. Helps get you attention for your offline business
6. Google loves blogs – Helps you get ranked in google search results (in other words, you market will actually find you online)
7. Looking for a way to create your own income. Using a blog is a very easy inexpensive point of entry into making money online
8. Gives your customers the perfect opportunity to get know like and trust you – That leads to creating a loyal following of people who will buy whatever you are selling
9. Get speaking engagements. Nothing like having a platform that establishes you have a body of great work/content worth sharing. The credibility easily lends to attracting people who want you to teach to their audience.
10. Book deals?
Most importantly your blog/website is your own real estate online. Where Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google can shut down your account without as much as notifying you, your blog/website is a space you have complete control over and can guarantee your vistors will have a space to stay connected with you should our Facebook account suddenly disappear.
The simple fact, if you want a powerful tool for generating solid income online, a blog is a MUST HAVE in your arsenal.
Now, not only can you get your own blog for FREE, You’re going to get to skip all the techie stuff that has been preventing you from getting it done and have you blog up and ready in just days!
So here is what you need to do:
1. The only way I can afford to do this is if Hostgator foots the bill. They take care of the cost for you when you use the following link to pay for your domain and hosting services (no additional cost to you!). The first step: purchase your domain and hosting using www.daynawallace.com/hostgator. Enter the coupon code: DAYNAW2013 and get $9.94 off your purchase (that’s your first month of hosting free)
2. Once you’ve created your hostgator account. Send me your login details so I can set up your blog. Note: You can change your password once I’m done and I’ll delete your email when I’m through. At the end of the process you will be the only one with access to your account!
3. I will also install for you the major standard plugins you’re going need to have your blog to get started. The following will be installed:
4. I will send you a simple easy to follow training video on how to create and install your header video, create your first post and how to add additional pages.
In the end you’ll have your blog setup on your own domain using the wordpress platform and everything you need to get started with blogging. To get started for FREE, simply click the icon below.
[high_impact_btn_sign_up_now link=http://www.daynawallace.com/free-blow-setup-sign-up-form/ + target=http://www.daynawallace.com/free-blow-setup-sign-up-form/]
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=”#000000″]Don’t have the time to create your graphics? Or feel like you don’t have a creative bone in your body? Don’t want to think about setting up your additional pages?[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
Get your complete look of your website/blog setup by purchasing our professional pack.
[headline_arial_small_left color=”#000000″]Here’s what you get:[/headline_arial_small_left]
- A custom blog header
- Up to 3 additional pages completed for you (text and one image only)
- Posting your first post
- Integration with social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Youtube)
- Integration with aweber or mailchimp
Regular price: $397
Your Cost $147
Purchase before January 31st & pay only $97
ONLY 20 AVAILABLE!
[order_box_2 width=”60%” + border=”4px”] [headline_arial_large_left color=”#000000″]YES! I want to be one of the 20[/headline_arial_large_left]